Logging into Oracle Application Performance Monitoring Cloud Service the first time is straightforward. This post shows you the exact screens you should expect to see when navigating to the Oracle APM Cloud Service dashboard for the first time.
1. Navigate to your identity domain. This link is available in your welcome email.
2. Simply enter your login information:
3. You will be taken to the My Services page where you can see the various Oracle Management Cloud services, of which Oracle APM Cloud Service is one of them, here denoted as "apmtrial0796":
4. Click on the menu icon and select "Open Service Console".
5. On the Oracle Management Cloud welcome page, click on the large purple square for Application Performance Monitoring.
6. You are now taken to the default Oracle APM Cloud Service dashboard from which you can navigate to the various features and capabilities of the service.
This blog post is part of a series of blog posts related to the Oracle Management Cloud:
- How do you manage your cloud? Strategies for multi-vendor public, private, and hybrid cloud management
- What is the Oracle Management Cloud?
- Cloud Agent Install
- Deploying the Oracle Management Cloud Application Performance Monitoring Agent on WebLogic
- Managing the Oracle Cloud Agent
- Setup Entities in Log Analytics
- Types of Oracle APM Agents
- Installing the Oracle APM Java Agent on WebLogic
- Logging into Oracle APM Cloud Service for the first time
- Overview of Oracle APM Cloud Service features
- Alerting in Oracle Application Performance (APM)